Sunday, December 8, 2013

GOOD NEWS!!!


Well family…today is a good day! Once again we had another good week! Let’s answer some questions first! Yes family, I will be able to skype and that is what I will be trying to do! President Rudd is also giving us an hour instead of 30 to 40 minutes.  You can tell me later about when you would like to skype.  I would prefer my Christmas day and your Christmas eve. It doesn't matter so much for the time and yes, mom, you have a point. We will give Collin most of the time. I guess just slap him in front of the computer because I will be able to talk to you guys a month after that call. So yeah, then for dinner …let’s do In n Out!

SOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... your prayers and mine have been answered again! T, a Kiribati boy, is getting baptized on the 15th of December in our branch! We found him early in the week on Monday. His sister is a recent convert from Tauranga. It's funny too because I figured out that I had gone to her house there and started to reactivate her family. Then Elder Reese came and picked up where we left off, and she ended up getting baptized. Now she has moved down to New Plymouth and is helping convert her family. So yeah, we are just going to have his baptism right after church! And it’s good too because it is 4 days right before transfers! His mom got baptized ages ago and will slowly make her way to church and we have been trying to work with the dad too.

Other exciting news…I had a really good weekend because of District Conference. We had a visiting member of the 70 come and visit along with the Rudds! I LOVE THEM!!!! I got to talk to Elder Dudfield of the 8th quorum of the 70 for some time! He was awesome! There was just a really good spirit the whole time! Other good things…we got another set of really good sisters in our zone and we are going to be the first zone that has hit a baptism goal this entire year! President Rudd is big on setting goals that we will achieve but still make us stretch.   I set a goal for our zone to baptize three people in one month which is doable but still a hard thing to do. Well we have two already for the month and things are looking positive for the rest!

Mom and dad keep working hard! AVA!!!! Good luck getting baptized. Make sure you take lots of pictures and write down how you felt on your baptism day so that you can remember everything a little bit better. Your baptism day will be the most important day of your life!

Just a small email today folks. I will send some pictures but one last piece of cool news. I GOT A NEW CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...like brand spankin new with only 23 kilometers on it! It's a 2013 Holden Cruze. The thing purrs like a kitten!

Love,

Elder Ward

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment