Thursday, February 2, 2012

DAAAA HECK?!

Missouri and New Zealand
Add caption
Leaving the MTC
So you’re probably wondering why you have an email from me today??? Don’t worry, I’m not being disobedient, but there is definitely a crazy story behind this! So here we go. Precisely an hour ago all the Auckland New Zealand missionaries were called up to the office... UH OH. So we go down there and the lady at the traveler’s desk bluntly says none of you are going to New Zealand... UHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHH. It turns out none of our visas have gone through so we are all getting temporary assignments! My companion Elder Wachob is going to South Dakota, Elder Adams is going to PHOENIX ARIZONA!!! and as for me....  I don’t know if you want to have the family guess or anything so here is your chance to do it... But I have been temporarily assigned to the Independence Missouri MISSION!!!! Crazy huh??? Although as crazy as it is I know that it is where I am meant to be. I don’t know how He does it, but Heavenly Father always puts all the RIGHT people in all the RIGHT places at EXACTLY the RIGHT time! So to answer your question about why I’m having an early P-day, and this is the best part, I leave tomorrow at 10:00 am. I kinda have lots to do so I will end my email here just a forewarning, and I hope you get this but I will probably be calling somewhere between 4 and 5pm today. I Love you guys and want you to know that I was BORN READY!

No comments:

Post a Comment